Its finally summertime! After a long week of exams I am finally finished Grade 10!
My grade 10 year has definitely been an exciting and emotional one, from attending the national youth dart championships to winning the title of Miss Teenage Bay St.George, it really has been amazing. I wouldn’t have been able to get where I am today without all of the love and support from my community, my parents & family and my teachers.
So im sending out a huge Thank you to my community for all of their support, and to my parents who have supported me through all of this and for never doubting me, I love you guys! To my teachers Thank you for all of your support, patience and kindness, I guess what they say is true…teachers really are like superheros.
Last but not least, a huge thank you to my brothers, Jordan I know that we don’t get to spend much time together but thank you for showing me to always keep trying, I couldn’t have asked for a better big brother. Mason thank you for supporting me, for always being there to pick me up when I fall and for showing me that it really doesn’t matter what people say or think if you want something go out and get it! You guys are amazing brothers.
So I wanted to tell you a bit more about myself, so i thought I would do 10 fun/informational facts about myself
- I am a huge Harry Potter fan! From the movies to the books and even the spin offs, if it has to do with Harry Potter I am all for it.
- My grandmother felt I needed a “Christmas” Name since I was born so close to Christmas! My dad chose Holly to be one of my middle names.
- My most disliked food is olives.
- I love to be organized!( My school notes look like a rainbow).
- I love mythology, its been a huge dream of mine to visit a place of mythology!
- My favorite TV show is Bones.
- I play the clarinet(not very well though!!).
- My favorite flowers are peonies.
- I was a preemie. I weighed 3 pounds and 12 ounces when I was born.
- One of my nick names is Anna B.
That’s everything for this time ,so until my next blog post take care and keep smiling!
-Rhianna, Miss Teenage Bay St.George